What's Shiloh like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Shiloh. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Biltmore Estate. Blue Ridge Parkway Asheville Entrance and Asheville Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Shiloh
Shiloh is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Asheville.
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Shiloh
Things to see and do in and around Shiloh
Things to see near Shiloh:
- Biltmore Estate (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Blue Ridge Parkway Asheville Entrance (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Blue Ridge Parkway Visitor Center (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Antler Hill Village (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Pack Square (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Shiloh:
- Asheville Mall (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- The Orange Peel (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Grey Eagle (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Asheville Art Museum (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- Grove Arcade (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Asheville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)