What's Sunland Village East like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Sunland Village East. Places such as Superstition Springs Center and Superstition Springs Golf Club are just a little farther away. Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch and Augusta Ranch Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sunland Village East
Sunland Village East is located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Mesa.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Sunland Village East
- Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Sunland Village East
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Sunland Village East
Things to see and do in and around Sunland Village East
Things to see near Sunland Village East:
- A.T. Still University (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Sunland Village East:
- Superstition Springs Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Superstition Springs Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Augusta Ranch Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Toka Sticks Golf Club (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mesa?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, February, March (average 32 mm of rainfall)