What's Gbagada like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Gbagada? Visit places such as Lagos State Government Secretariat and Teslim Balogun Stadium when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Maryland Mall and Daystar Christian Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Gbagada
Gbagada is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Lagos.
- Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Gbagada
Things to see and do in and around Gbagada
Things to see near Gbagada:
- University of Lagos (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Lagos State Government Secretariat (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Teslim Balogun Stadium (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Maryland Mall (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Daystar Christian Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Gbagada:
- Allen Avenue (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Computer Village (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Chinatown (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Mile12 Food Market (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Actis Ikeja Mall (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lagos?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, October (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, October (average 278 mm of rainfall)