What's Sangyeok-dong like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Sangyeok-dong. Take time to see places such as Daegu Distribution Complex and EXCO while you're here. Seomun Market and Dalseong Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sangyeok-dong
Sangyeok-dong is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Daegu.
- Daegu (TAE-Daegu Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Sangyeok-dong
Things to see and do in and around Sangyeok-dong
What to see in Sangyeok-dong
- Kyungpook National University
Things to do near Sangyeok-dong:
- Daegu Distribution Complex (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Seomun Market (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Daegu Opera House (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Kim Gwangseok-gil Street (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Daegu National Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Daegu?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 101 mm of rainfall)