What's Allende like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Allende? Places such as Juarez Park and San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum are just a little farther away. Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel and El Jardin are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Allende
Things to see near Allende:
- Juarez Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- El Jardin (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- El Charco del Ingenio (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Santa Cruz del Chorro Chapel (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Allende:
- San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Malanquin Golf Club (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- El Nigromante Ignacio Ramirez Cultural Center (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Artisan Market (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- The Other Face of Mexico (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Miguel de Allende?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 169 mm of rainfall)