What's Winstead Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Winstead Park. Top places in the larger area to visit include Boise Towne Square Mall and Knitting Factory. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Boise Centre and The Village at Meridian.
How to get to Winstead Park
Winstead Park is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Boise.
- Boise Airport (BOI), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Winstead Park
Things to see and do in and around Winstead Park
Things to see near Winstead Park:
- Boise State University (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Boise Centre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Aquarium of Boise (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Ann Morrison Park (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Boise Mormon Temple (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Winstead Park:
- Boise Towne Square Mall (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Knitting Factory (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- The Village at Meridian (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Expo Idaho (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Boise Spectrum (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boise?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, May, November (average 36 mm of rainfall)