What's Hincmar like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Hincmar? Take time to see places such as Place Drouet d’Erlon and Roman Reims while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Fine Arts.
Things to see and do in and around Hincmar
What to see in Hincmar
- Place Drouet d’Erlon
- Roman Reims
Things to do near Hincmar:
- Museum of Fine Arts (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Reims Opera (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Hotel Le Vergeur Museum (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Champagne Taittinger (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Boulingrin Market (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Reims?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, May, July, December (average 57 mm of rainfall)