What's Chestnut Hills like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Chestnut Hills? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Biltmore Estate. Thomas Wolfe Memorial and Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Chestnut Hills
Chestnut Hills is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Asheville.
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Chestnut Hills
Things to see and do in and around Chestnut Hills
Things to see near Chestnut Hills:
- Biltmore Estate (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Thomas Wolfe Memorial (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Pack Square (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- University of North Carolina at Asheville (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Antler Hill Village (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Chestnut Hills:
- Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Asheville Art Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Grove Arcade (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- The Orange Peel (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Grove Park Country Club (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Asheville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)