What's Squirrel Hill South like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Squirrel Hill South. Plan a fun excursion to Frick Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Acrisure Stadium and PNC Park.
How to get to Squirrel Hill South
Squirrel Hill South is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Squirrel Hill South
- Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from Squirrel Hill South
Things to see and do in and around Squirrel Hill South
Things to see near Squirrel Hill South:
- Frick Park (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Carnegie Mellon University (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- University of Pittsburgh (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- PNC Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Chatham University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Squirrel Hill South:
- The Waterfront (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Carnegie Museum of Art (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Bakery Square (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Sandcastle Water Park (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pittsburgh?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 98 mm of rainfall)