What's Civic Center like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Civic Center? Take in some culture at Denver Art Museum and Clyfford Still Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Civic Center Park and United States Mint.
How to get to Civic Center
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Civic Center
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Civic Center
Things to see and do in and around Civic Center
What to see in Civic Center
- Civic Center Park
- United States Mint
- McNichols Civic Center Building
- Denver City and County Building
- Shorter African Methodist Episcopal Church
Things to do in Civic Center
- Denver Art Museum
- Clyfford Still Museum
- Big Sweep
- Byers-Evans House Museum
- Civic Center Cultural Complex
Other popular Civic Center attractions
When is the best time to visit Denver?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, June (average 48 mm of rainfall)