What's North Rose Hill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than North Rose Hill. Places to visit such as The Village at Totem Lake and Marina Park are not far away. Juanita Beach Park and Chateau Ste. Michelle are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to North Rose Hill
North Rose Hill is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Kirkland.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from North Rose Hill
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from North Rose Hill
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from North Rose Hill
Things to see and do in and around North Rose Hill
Things to see near North Rose Hill:
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- DigiPen Institute of Technology (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Marina Park (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Juanita Beach Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Marymoor Park (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near North Rose Hill:
- The Village at Totem Lake (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Chateau Ste. Michelle (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Redmond Town Center (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Columbia Winery (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Kirkland Performance Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kirkland?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, February (average 139 mm of rainfall)