What's Obrera like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Obrera? Nature lovers can visit El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve and Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California. There's plenty more to see, including Bonita Beach and Mirador Beach.
Things to see and do in and around Obrera
What to see in Obrera
- Bonita Beach
- Mirador Beach
- Encanto Beach
- Miramar Beach
- El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve
Things to do near Obrera:
- Rodeo Drive Cholla Mall Curios (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- La Spa (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- The Links Golf Course (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- CEDO (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Competition Hill (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Other popular Obrera attractions
- Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California
- Plaza del Malecón
- El Pinacate y Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve
- Alto Golfo de California Biosphere Reserve
When is the best time to visit Puerto Peñasco?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, December, August (average 15 mm of rainfall)