What's Chuburna de Hidalgo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Chuburna de Hidalgo? Visit places such as Yucatan Siglo XXI Convention Center and Paseo de Montejo when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Plaza Galerias Mall and Yucatan International Convention Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Chuburna de Hidalgo
Chuburna de Hidalgo is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Mérida.
- Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Chuburna de Hidalgo
Things to see and do in and around Chuburna de Hidalgo
Things to see near Chuburna de Hidalgo:
- Yucatan Siglo XXI Convention Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Paseo de Montejo (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Yucatan International Convention Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Mérida Cathedral (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Plaza Grande (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Chuburna de Hidalgo:
- Plaza Galerias Mall (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Plaza Altabrisa (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- La Isla Mérida Cabo Norte (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Great Museum of the Maya World (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- The Harbor Lifestyle Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mérida?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, July (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 104 mm of rainfall)