What's Gombe like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Gombe? Take time to see places such as Académie des Beaux-Arts and Kinshasa Zoo while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Kin Plaza Mall and Museé National de Kinshasa.
How to get to Gombe
Gombe is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Kinshasa.
- Brazzaville (BZV-Maya Maya), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Gombe
- Kinshasa (FIH-N'Djili Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Gombe
Things to see and do in and around Gombe
What to see in Gombe
- Académie des Beaux-Arts
- Place De L'Independance
- Marché du Art
- Laurent Kabila's Tomb
Things to do in Gombe
- Kinshasa Zoo
- Kin Plaza Mall
- Museé National de Kinshasa
- Kinshasa Botanic Garden
- Marché Central
When is the best time to visit Kinshasa?
- Hottest months: March, April, May, February (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, February (average 158 mm of rainfall)