What's Geumjeong-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Geumjeong-dong. Visit places such as Anyang Art Park and Pyeongchon Art Hall when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Anyang Benest Golf Course and Gwanggyosan Mountain are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Geumjeong-dong
Geumjeong-dong is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Gunpo.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Geumjeong-dong
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Geumjeong-dong
Things to see and do in and around Geumjeong-dong
Things to see near Geumjeong-dong:
- Anyang Art Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Gwanggyosan Mountain (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Surisan Provincial Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Soo-Ri-Sa Temple (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Gwanak Arboretum (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Geumjeong-dong:
- Pyeongchon Art Hall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Anyang Benest Golf Course (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Funique House (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Korea Railroad Museum (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Mr. Toilet House (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gunpo?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)