What's Khlong Toei Nuea like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Khlong Toei Nuea. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Soi Cowboy and Nana Square.
How to get to Khlong Toei Nuea
Khlong Toei Nuea is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Khlong Toei Nuea
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Khlong Toei Nuea
Things to see and do in and around Khlong Toei Nuea
Things to see near Khlong Toei Nuea:
- Srinakarinwirot University (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Erawan Shrine (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Lumphini Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Victory Monument (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Rajamangala National Stadium (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do in Khlong Toei Nuea
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- Soi Cowboy
- Nana Square
- Health Land Spa & Massage Asoke
- Ban Kamthieng Museum
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, October (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, July (average 281 mm of rainfall)