What's Mulund West like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Mulund West? Take time to see places such as Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Mahakavi Kalidas Natya Mandir while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Nirmal Lifestyle Mall.
How to get to Mulund West
Mulund West is located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Mulund West
Things to see and do in and around Mulund West
Things to see near Mulund West:
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Powai Lake (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Reliance Corporate Park (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do in Mulund West
- Mahakavi Kalidas Natya Mandir
- Nirmal Lifestyle Mall
When is the best time to visit Mumbai?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 512 mm of rainfall)