What's Nguyen Thai Binh like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Nguyen Thai Binh. Take time to see places such as Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts and Pham Ngu Lao Street while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Saigon River.
How to get to Nguyen Thai Binh
Nguyen Thai Binh is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Binh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Nguyen Thai Binh
Things to see and do in and around Nguyen Thai Binh
Things to see near Nguyen Thai Binh:
- Saigon River (0.7 mi/1 km away)
- Bitexco Financial Tower (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Saigon Skydeck (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
Things to do in Nguyen Thai Binh
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
When is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, May (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, October, June (average 370 mm of rainfall)