What's Northeast Park Hill like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Northeast Park Hill, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Union Station and Colorado Convention Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Denver Zoo and Coors Field.
How to get to Northeast Park Hill
Northeast Park Hill is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Northeast Park Hill
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Northeast Park Hill
Things to see and do in and around Northeast Park Hill
Things to see near Northeast Park Hill:
- Union Station (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Colorado Convention Center (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Coors Field (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ball Arena (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- City Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Northeast Park Hill:
- Denver Zoo (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- The Shops At Northfield (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- The Mission Ballroom (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Bluebird Theater (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Denver?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, March (average 93 mm of rainfall)