What's San Victorino like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit San Victorino? Take time to see the sights such as Magdalena River while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Gold Museum and Monserrate.
How to get to San Victorino
San Victorino is located 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Bogotá.
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from San Victorino
Things to see and do in and around San Victorino
Things to see near San Victorino:
- Magdalena River (224.2 mi/360.8 km away)
- Monserrate (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Corferias (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Plaza de Bolivar (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- University of Rosario (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near San Victorino:
- Gold Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Museo del 20 de Julio (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Botero Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Paloquemao (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Gran Estacion Shopping Mall (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bogotá?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, September, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, November, May (average 135 mm of rainfall)