What's South Boise Village like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than South Boise Village. Top places in the larger area to visit include Knitting Factory and Boise Centre. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Boise Towne Square Mall and The Village at Meridian.
How to get to South Boise Village
South Boise Village is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Boise.
- Boise Airport (BOI), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from South Boise Village
Things to see and do in and around South Boise Village
Things to see near South Boise Village:
- Boise State University (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Boise Centre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Albertsons Stadium (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- ExtraMile Arena (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Boise Depot (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near South Boise Village:
- Knitting Factory (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Boise Towne Square Mall (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Zoo Boise (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Morrison Center for the Performing Arts (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Egyptian Theatre (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boise?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, May, November (average 36 mm of rainfall)