What's Guizza like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Guizza? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua. Prato della Valle and MUSME are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Guizza
Guizza is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Padova.
- Marco Polo Airport (VCE), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Guizza
Things to see and do in and around Guizza
Things to see near Guizza:
- Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Prato della Valle (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Padua Cathedral (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- University of Padova (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Pedrocchi Cafe (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Guizza:
- MUSME (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Cultural Centre of Padua (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Amleto and Donato Sartori International Mask Museum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Barchessa of Villa Cesarotti (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Museo del Precinema (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Padova?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, October, November (average 98 mm of rainfall)