What's Apetatitlán de Antonio Carvajal like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Apetatitlán de Antonio Carvajal. Places to visit such as Centro de Convenciones de Tlaxcala and Basilica of Ocotlan are not far away. Xicotencatl Theater and Xicotencatl National Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Apetatitlán de Antonio CarvajalApetatitlán de Antonio Carvajal is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Tlaxcala.
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Apetatitlán de Antonio Carvajal
Things to see and do in and around Apetatitlán de Antonio Carvajal
Things to see near Apetatitlán de Antonio Carvajal:
- Centro de Convenciones de Tlaxcala (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Basilica of Ocotlan (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Xicotencatl National Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Government Palace (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Church of Saint Joseph (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Apetatitlán de Antonio Carvajal:
- Xicotencatl Theater (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Art Museum of Tlaxcala (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Museo Vivo de Artes y Tradiciones Populares (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Museo de la Memoria (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Regional Museum of Tlaxcala (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tlaxcala?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 166 mm of rainfall)