What's Amaxac de Guerrero like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Amaxac de Guerrero. Places such as Basilica of Ocotlan and Xicotencatl National Park are just a little farther away. Centro de Convenciones de Tlaxcala and Xicotencatl Theater are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Amaxac de GuerreroAmaxac de Guerrero is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Tlaxcala.
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from Amaxac de Guerrero
Things to see and do in and around Amaxac de Guerrero
Things to see near Amaxac de Guerrero:
- Basilica of Ocotlan (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Xicotencatl National Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Centro de Convenciones de Tlaxcala (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Government Palace (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Constitution Square (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Amaxac de Guerrero:
- Xicotencatl Theater (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Art Museum of Tlaxcala (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Museo Vivo de Artes y Tradiciones Populares (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Museo de la Memoria (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Regional Museum of Tlaxcala (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tlaxcala?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 166 mm of rainfall)