What's Campo Comprido like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Campo Comprido? Visit places such as Expo Unimed Curitiba and Pátio Batel when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Japan Square and Barigui Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Campo Comprido
Campo Comprido is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Curitiba.
- Curitiba (CWB-Afonso Pena Intl.), 11.2 mi (18 km) from Campo Comprido
Things to see and do in and around Campo Comprido
Things to see near Campo Comprido:
- Expo Unimed Curitiba (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Positivo University (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Japan Square (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Barigui Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Baixada Arena (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Campo Comprido:
- Pátio Batel (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Curitiba Shopping Center (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- 24 Hours Street (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Largo da Ordem (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Shopping Estacao (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Curitiba?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 153 mm of rainfall)