What's South Authie like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider South Authie? Visit places such as Caen Memorial and Caen Exhibition Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Zenith de Caen and Caen Castle are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to South Authie
South Authie is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Caen.
- Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from South Authie
- Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from South Authie
Things to see and do in and around South Authie
Things to see near South Authie:
- Caen Memorial (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Caen Exhibition Centre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- University of Caen Normandy (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Caen Castle (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Abbey of Saint-Etienne (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near South Authie:
- Zenith de Caen (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Congress Centre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Festyland (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Caen Botanical Garden (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Prairie Racecourse (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Caen?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, January, November (average 88 mm of rainfall)