What's Quartier Doulon-Bottière like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Quartier Doulon-Bottière? Nature lovers can visit Loire Valley and Parc du Grand-Blottereau. Stade de la Beaujoire and Parc des Expositions de Nantes La Beaujoire are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Quartier Doulon-Bottière
Quartier Doulon-Bottière is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Nantes.
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Quartier Doulon-Bottière
Things to see and do in and around Quartier Doulon-Bottière
What to see in Quartier Doulon-Bottière
- Loire Valley
- Parc du Grand-Blottereau
Things to do near Quartier Doulon-Bottière:
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Jules Verne Museum (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Le Lieu Unique (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Centre Commercial Beaulieu (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Passage Pommeraye (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nantes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)