What's Villarrubia like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Villarrubia, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Sierra de Hornachuelos Natural Park and Paseo Pedro Vargas. There's plenty more to see, including Medina Azahara and Calleja de las Flores.
Things to see and do in and around Villarrubia
What to see in Villarrubia
- Medina Azahara
- Calleja de las Flores
- Tendillas Plaza
- Sierra de Hornachuelos Natural Park
- Calle Cairuan
Things to do in Villarrubia
- Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba
- Zona Vial Norte
Other popular Villarrubia attractions
- Arroyo de Valchillón
- Arroyo Valchillón
- Handkerchief Alley
- Paseo Pedro Vargas
When is the best time to visit Córdoba?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, December, April (average 77 mm of rainfall)