What's Haneda like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Haneda, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Top places to visit include Tokyo Bay. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Big Sight are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Haneda
Haneda is located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Haneda
Things to see and do in and around Haneda
What to see in Haneda
- Tokyo Bay
- Anamori Inari Shrine
Things to do near Haneda:
- Shinagawa Aquarium (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Ohi Racecourse (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Folk Museum of Ota Borough (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Ryushi Commemorative Museum of Art (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- La Cittadella (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tokyo?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 127 mm of rainfall)