What's Central Milton Keynes like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Central Milton Keynes, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. Take in some culture at Xscape and Milton Keynes Theatre. There's plenty more to see, including Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre.
How to get to Central Milton Keynes
- London (LTN-Luton), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Central Milton Keynes
- Oxford (OXF), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from Central Milton Keynes
Travelling to Central Milton Keynes by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Milton Keynes (KYN-Milton Keynes Train Station)
- Milton Keynes Central Station
Things to see and do in and around Central Milton Keynes
Things to see near Central Milton Keynes:
- Stadium MK (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Bletchley Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- National Bowl (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Shenley Leisure Center (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do in Central Milton Keynes
- Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre
- Milton Keynes Theatre
When is the best time to visit Milton Keynes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, November, January (average 72 mm of rainfall)