What's Eagle Bay like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Eagle Bay. Take time to see the sights such as Eagle Bay while you're here. Meelup Beach and Bunker Bay are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Eagle Bay
Eagle Bay is located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Busselton.
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from Eagle Bay
Things to see and do in and around Eagle Bay
Things to see near Eagle Bay:
- Eagle Bay (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Meelup Beach (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Bunker Bay (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Sugarloaf Rock (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Eagle Bay:
- Country Life Farm (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Eagle Bay Olives (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Geographe Wine Region (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Zin Zan Individual Art (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Busselton?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 172 mm of rainfall)