What's Selby like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Selby? Nature lovers can visit Dandenong Ranges National Park and Dandenongs. There's plenty more to see, including Myanook Bushland Reserve and Black Hill Bushland Reserve.
How to get to Selby
Selby is located 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from Selby
Things to see and do in and around Selby
What to see in Selby
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Myanook Bushland Reserve
- Black Hill Bushland Reserve
- Long Pockitt Bushland Reserve
Things to do near Selby:
- Puffing Billy Steam Train (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Cloudehill Nursery and Gardens (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Cream at Sassafras (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Australian Rainbow Trout Farm (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Other popular Selby attractions
- Selby G193 Bushland Reserve
- Selby G190 Bushland Reserve
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?