What's Warranwood like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Warranwood? Places to visit such as Warrandyte State Park and Ripple Dandenongs Massage Day Spa and Beauty are not far away. Eastland and Tarwin Drive Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Warranwood
Warranwood is located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Warranwood
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from Warranwood
Things to see and do in and around Warranwood
Things to see near Warranwood:
- Warrandyte State Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Eastland (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Tarwin Drive Reserve (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- 100 Acres Reserve (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Palmer Avenue Reserve (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Warranwood:
- Ripple Dandenongs Massage Day Spa and Beauty (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Railway Ride Bike Path (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Ringwood Golf Course (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)