What's Croydon Hills like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Croydon Hills. Take time to see the sights such as Tarwin Drive Reserve while you're here. Eastland and Ripple Dandenongs Massage Day Spa and Beauty are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Croydon HillsCroydon Hills is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Croydon Hills
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Croydon Hills
Things to see and do in and around Croydon Hills
Things to see near Croydon Hills:
- Tarwin Drive Reserve (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Eastland (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- 100 Acres Reserve (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Warrandyte State Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Currawong Bush Park (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Croydon Hills:
- Ripple Dandenongs Massage Day Spa and Beauty (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Ringwood Golf Course (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Railway Ride Bike Path (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)