What's Mitchell Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Mitchell Park. Nature lovers can visit Lake Wendouree and Ballarat Wildlife Park. There's plenty more to see, including St Georges Lake Flora Reserve and Mullawallah Wetlands Nature Conservation Reserve.
Things to see and do in and around Mitchell Park
What to see in Mitchell Park
- Lake Wendouree
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- St Georges Lake Flora Reserve
- Federation University Australia
- Mullawallah Wetlands Nature Conservation Reserve
Things to do near Mitchell Park:
- Ballarat Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ballarat Tramway Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Other popular Mitchell Park attractions
- Ballarat North Bushland Reserve
- Lake Esmond Botanical Garden
- Long Point Bushland Reserve
- Union Jack Education Area
- Scarsdale Natural Features Reserve
When is the best time to visit Ballarat?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, August, September (average 83 mm of rainfall)