What's Athol Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Athol Park? Places to visit such as Hindmarsh Stadium and Adelaide Entertainment Centre are not far away. Grange Beach and Carpe Diem the Art of Living are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Athol Park
Athol Park is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Athol Park
Things to see and do in and around Athol Park
Things to see near Athol Park:
- Hindmarsh Stadium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Grange Beach (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Semaphore Jetty (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Semaphore Park Beach (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Athol Park:
- Carpe Diem the Art of Living (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- South Australian Maritime Museum (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Jackalope Studio Gallery (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Westfield West Lakes (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)