What's Banksia Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Banksia Park? Places such as Tea Tree Plaza and Anstey Hill Recreation Park are just a little farther away. Cobbler Creek Recreation Park and Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Banksia Park
Banksia Park is located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Banksia Park
Things to see and do in and around Banksia Park
Things to see near Banksia Park:
- Anstey Hill Recreation Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Black Hill Conservation Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Thorndon Park (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Banksia Park:
- Tea Tree Plaza (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Bird in Hand Winery (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)