What's St Ives like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider St Ives. Take time to see places such as Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and The Baha'i Temple while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Dalrymple-Hay Nature Reserve and Mueller Track Trailhead.
How to get to St Ives
St Ives is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from St Ives
Things to see and do in and around St Ives
What to see in St Ives
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- The Baha'i Temple
- Dalrymple-Hay Nature Reserve
- Terramerragal Reserve
- Ku-Ring Gai Wildflower Garden
Things to do near St Ives:
- Macquarie Shopping Centre (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Killara Golf Club (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Asquith Golf Club (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Chatswood Chase (4.9 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)