What's Cooroy Mountain like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Cooroy Mountain. Take time to see places such as Noosa Hill and Mount Cooroy Conservation Park while you're here. Kauri Bushland Reserve and Oak Bushland Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cooroy Mountain
Cooroy Mountain is located 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Cooroy Mountain
Things to see and do in and around Cooroy Mountain
What to see in Cooroy Mountain
- Noosa Hill
- Mount Cooroy Conservation Park
Things to do near Cooroy Mountain:
- Eumundi Market (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Noosa Botanic Gardens (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Tewantin Noosa Golf Club (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Cooroy Golf Club (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sunshine Coast?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, April, June (average 96 mm of rainfall)