What's Pimlico like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Pimlico. Take time to see places such as Great Barrier Reef and Anderson Park Botanical Gardens while you're here. Townsville 400 Racetrack Start / Finish line and Castle Hill are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Pimlico
Pimlico is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Townsville.
- Townsville, QLD (TSV), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Pimlico
Things to see and do in and around Pimlico
What to see in Pimlico
- Great Barrier Reef
- Anderson Park Botanical Gardens
Things to do near Pimlico:
- Townsville Sports Reserve (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Museum of Tropical Queensland (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Willows Shopping Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Riverway Lagoon (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Perc Tucker Regional Gallery (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Townsville?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 200 mm of rainfall)