What's Maryborough West like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Maryborough West. Visit places such as Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre and Mary Poppins Statue when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Portside and Station Square Shopping Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Maryborough West
Maryborough West is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Maryborough.
- Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from Maryborough West
Things to see and do in and around Maryborough West
Things to see near Maryborough West:
- Mary Poppins Statue (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Portside (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Queens Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Baddow Island Conservation Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Mary Ann Steam Locomotive (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Maryborough West:
- Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Station Square Shopping Centre (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Brennan And Geraghtys Store Museum (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Customs House Interpretive Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Maryborough Military & Colonial Museum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maryborough?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, April, June (average 96 mm of rainfall)