What's North Lambton like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than North Lambton. Visit places such as Newcastle International Sports Centre and Blackbutt Reserve when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Newcastle Showground and Westfield Kotara are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to North Lambton
North Lambton is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from North Lambton
Things to see and do in and around North Lambton
Things to see near North Lambton:
- University of Newcastle (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Newcastle International Sports Centre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Blackbutt Reserve (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Newcastle Civic Theater (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near North Lambton:
- Westfield Kotara (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Charlestown Square (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Newcastle Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Newcastle supa putt golf (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)