What's Kilaben Bay like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Kilaben Bay. Nature lovers can visit Lake Macquarie. The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground and Belmont Golf Course are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kilaben Bay
Kilaben Bay is located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 20.8 mi (33.6 km) from Kilaben Bay
Things to see and do in and around Kilaben Bay
Things to see near Kilaben Bay:
- Lake Macquarie (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Speers Point Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Allambee Gardens (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Tingira Heights Nature Reserve (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Kilaben Bay:
- Belmont Golf Course (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)