What's Darkes Forest like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Darkes Forest. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Royal National Park and Grevillea Park. There's plenty more to see, including Symbio Wildlife Park and Thirroul Beach.
How to get to Darkes Forest
Darkes Forest is located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from Darkes Forest
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from Darkes Forest
Things to see and do in and around Darkes Forest
What to see in Darkes Forest
- Thirroul Beach
- Bulli Beach
- Western Sydney University
- Royal National Park
- University of Wollongong
Things to do in Darkes Forest
- Symbio Wildlife Park
- Westfield Miranda Shopping Center
- Illawarra Rhododendron Gardens
Other popular Darkes Forest attractions
- North Wollongong Beach
- Wollongong City Beach
- Gunnamatta Bay
- Stanwell Park Beach
- Coledale Beach