What's Hornsby Heights like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Hornsby Heights. Take time to see places such as Berowra Valley National Park and Berowra Valley Regional Park while you're here. Hornsby Park and Berowra Waters Marina are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Hornsby Heights
Hornsby Heights is located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from Hornsby Heights
Things to see and do in and around Hornsby Heights
What to see in Hornsby Heights
- Berowra Valley National Park
- Berowra Valley Regional Park
Things to do near Hornsby Heights:
- Asquith Golf Club (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Berowra Village (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Rose Seidler House (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)