What's Dean Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Dean Park. Places to visit such as Featherdale Wildlife Park and Blacktown International Sportspark are not far away. Sydney Zoo and Sydney Motorsport Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Dean Park
Dean Park is located 22 mi (35.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 22.4 mi (36 km) from Dean Park
Things to see and do in and around Dean Park
Things to see near Dean Park:
- Blacktown International Sportspark (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sydney Motorsport Park (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Nurragingy Reserve (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Western Sydney Parklands (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Pinegrove Memorial Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Dean Park:
- Featherdale Wildlife Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Sydney Zoo (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Rouse Hill Village Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Sydney Coliseum Theatre (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Westpoint Blacktown (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)