What's Maianbar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Maianbar. Nature lovers can visit Royal National Park. Bundeena and Cronulla Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Maianbar
Maianbar is located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Maianbar
Things to see and do in and around Maianbar
Things to see near Maianbar:
- Royal National Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Bundeena (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Cronulla Beach (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Gunnamatta Bay (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Bass and Flinders Point (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Maianbar:
- Westfield Miranda Shopping Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Arts Centre (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Kareela Golf Course (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Captain Cook Golf Course (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)