What's Werrington Downs like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Werrington Downs? Places to visit such as Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre and Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre are not far away. Panthers World of Entertainment and Sydney International Regatta Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Werrington Downs
Werrington Downs is located 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from Werrington Downs
Things to see and do in and around Werrington Downs
Things to see near Werrington Downs:
- Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Panthers World of Entertainment (3 mi/4.7 km away)
- Sydney International Regatta Centre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Pepper Stadium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Penrith Whitewater Stadium (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Werrington Downs:
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Cables Wake Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Penrith Regional Gallery (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Museum of Fire (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Penrith Museum of Printing (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)