What's Camden South like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Camden South? Visit places such as Menangle Park Paceway and Australian Botanic Gardens when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Giribunger Reserve and Spring Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Camden South
Camden South is located 32.7 mi (52.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from Camden South
Things to see and do in and around Camden South
Things to see near Camden South:
- Menangle Park Paceway (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Giribunger Reserve (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Spring Reserve (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- William Howe Regional Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Menangle Park Nepean River Reserve (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)