What's Windale like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Windale? Take time to see the sights such as Bangalay Reserve while you're here. Charlestown Square and Blacksmiths Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Windale
Windale is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from Windale
Things to see and do in and around Windale
Things to see near Windale:
- Bangalay Reserve (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Blacksmiths Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Dudley Beach (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Blackbutt Reserve (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Windale:
- Charlestown Square (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Westfield Kotara (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Belmont Golf Course (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery (4 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)